- Published on Saturday, 27 February 2010 14:31
Propaganda, Inc. d/b/a aztig urban salon Terms & Conditions.
1. We do not and will not share your information with anyone outside our company without your consent except as needed to deliver services like email updates and aztig911 text messages and so on.
Currently, there are two services we use and, in turn, they each have their own privacy policies governing their own sites. Please see them by clicking the one that interests you:
SMS 57682 Shortcode Terms & Conditions
- To stop receiving messages from our SMS shortcode service, reply STOP to any message.
- To receive more information regarding the SMS shortcode service, reply HELP to any message.
- The SMS Gateway provider is MessageMedia and provides aztig urban salon with the ability to send SMS messages to the subscribed number for the purpose of delivering opted-in subscribers the information requested.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- If you have questions regarding the service, you may contact aztig urban salon at +1.954.358.9707 or MessageMedia at +1.866.751.8337.
- Under normal circumstances we expect to send out no more than three to four messages per month.
- The aztig911 program is designed to notify the subscriber of last minute appointment availabilities for which a subscriber may be interested in. It is not binding, and without guarantee of appointment availability, and is subject to change without notice. It is also first come, first serve. So if you receive a message, take action.
- This service may not be available on all carriers. To determine if your carrier is supported, please contact MessageMedia support at +1.866.751.8337.